Fall Fashion 2017
Working on my line, I have to think ahead....
To FALL FASHION, and it is really hot outside right now so that's tough!
Here goes:
The open toe bootie!

The closed toe slip on bootie

FRINGE!! I love this top!

Fall florals!! 100% yes

And plaids too which I was already thinking of so that's great! And leather I recently got into, but I do pleather only.
There are also other trends that I am not really into.
I also think corset like style will be a thing since the bag dress is so in style right now and people are adding belts, I think that we will move the other way into corsets because the "cinched in" look is really flattering!
I am currently talking to a manufacturer to see what they can do for me.
Looking forward!
Miriam
click here and hit the subscribe button to get these posts in your email!
To FALL FASHION, and it is really hot outside right now so that's tough!
Here goes:
The open toe bootie!

The closed toe slip on bootie

FRINGE!! I love this top!

Fall florals!! 100% yes

And plaids too which I was already thinking of so that's great! And leather I recently got into, but I do pleather only.
There are also other trends that I am not really into.
I also think corset like style will be a thing since the bag dress is so in style right now and people are adding belts, I think that we will move the other way into corsets because the "cinched in" look is really flattering!
I am currently talking to a manufacturer to see what they can do for me.
Looking forward!
Miriam
click here and hit the subscribe button to get these posts in your email!
Comments
Post a Comment