Fashion Faux Pas
Ok So ya'll know I love dresses.
I saw this one here and i was thrilled!! I saw it on someones Instagram too,
it looked so so cute.
I was super excited so I went ahead and ordered it.

When I got it I cant tell you how disappointed I was. It wasn't the dress I was expecting.
For some it might be just fine, but to me I thought for the price I was paying 69.90 US dollars plus tax.. that I would receive a quality garment. This faux pas is not just in this dress. I find this with many many dresses from many brands. It looks great in pictures, but once you get it you can not believe that for that price, the material is thin, or the threads are pinching the material and so on and so forth.
Its clothing like this that is pushing me to grow/design/manufacture my own brand. So I have started, I hope you will join me on my journey.
Please share you fashion faux pas stories below!! What don't you like in brands?
click here and hit the subscribe button to get these posts in your email!
I saw this one here and i was thrilled!! I saw it on someones Instagram too,
it looked so so cute.
I was super excited so I went ahead and ordered it.

When I got it I cant tell you how disappointed I was. It wasn't the dress I was expecting.
For some it might be just fine, but to me I thought for the price I was paying 69.90 US dollars plus tax.. that I would receive a quality garment. This faux pas is not just in this dress. I find this with many many dresses from many brands. It looks great in pictures, but once you get it you can not believe that for that price, the material is thin, or the threads are pinching the material and so on and so forth.
Its clothing like this that is pushing me to grow/design/manufacture my own brand. So I have started, I hope you will join me on my journey.
Please share you fashion faux pas stories below!! What don't you like in brands?
click here and hit the subscribe button to get these posts in your email!
Comments
Post a Comment