I love love love design
I love love love design and especially clothing design.
I appreciate clean lines and well thought through and well made clothing.
For a long time I searched for clothing that suited me, I found a site today!
So I had to share it here because I can't be the only lady looking for affordable pretty clothing that cover the collarbone etc, according to tznius laws .
I also really love love the fact that their clothing is fun and interesting!
The dinner post is STILL coming no worries, sometimes other things come up first.
Can't wait to buy a piece and share it here with you.
I appreciate clean lines and well thought through and well made clothing.
For a long time I searched for clothing that suited me, I found a site today!
So I had to share it here because I can't be the only lady looking for affordable pretty clothing that cover the collarbone etc, according to tznius laws .
I also really love love the fact that their clothing is fun and interesting!
The dinner post is STILL coming no worries, sometimes other things come up first.
Can't wait to buy a piece and share it here with you.
Comments
Post a Comment