The beginning as it is

What commences a beginning? A thought right? 
Why do we want to start something? What is it that drove us to that place? Am i asking you, am I asking myself? Why am i writing this right now? 

I can tell you why..

For me its my daughter. She brings me to be more aware of what is it that I need and want out of life. To be my best self. How is is that one so young can do this? 

Well if you are a mother or even someone who has exposure to little children you may know what I am speaking about.

The times when they say.. but YOU don't do that why should I? You skirt is too short mommy! (or whatever they point out) etc and so on. If that doesn't create awareness on your.. effect on others, I'm not sure what does! 

In turn and over time the effect (of the pointed out things) has turned into an awareness of who I am in this world.

So that is my beginning and it pushed me to where I am right now.. to write this blog on things I think are important, not only to me but many people who may be going through or will go through life periods that are the same as mine. 

And to answer the question above.. yes I AM asking you.. so feel free to add your thoughts in the comments!

Comments